Friday, June 13, 2008

On Tour... kind of

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a great and productive week this week. As for me, I've been busy. Some of you might have known that Monday and Tuesday we took the youth of New Harmony Grove to perform a mini choir tour. I was honestly concerned that we would be way too unprepared to do well, but it turns out that both nights went fantastically. I think that we all learned as a group to work better together and also that we can do fairly big things if we just get up and do it. Needless to say the outcome really encouraged me.
Also, I have been promised a pretty large sum of money ($500) this week from a sunday school class that I had spoken with a good while ago. This puts me closer to my goal of $16,000, but I'm still a pretty long ways away. Please pray for me while I go and speak to people for financial support. Especially pray that I won't be so awkward when asking for money and that people will know how serious I am. My goal is to be gone to training by August, so I have quite a bit of work to do. Also, please pray that I'll start getting in some monthly donations with all of these large one time amounts. They are just as, if not more, important than the larger one time donations.

2 comments:

WAShere said...

$500 ... that's good news. hope ur goal for august is fulfilled.

Christian the Christian said...

right on bro! praise God!