Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blessed Miscalculation

I was looking over how much support I had in my account and had a dawning realization. I had been figuring the monthly support and one time support separately, which is alright unless you forget to go back every month and add in the support that comes in. I had not been doing this. When I added it up I realized that I had just over $1,000 more support raised that I had thought! To make it even better I sent an email to UWM (my mission board) to ask when the next training sessions was being help. I had assumed that it was in August, but I was informed that it actually begins on September 10th. So I now have less money to raise and more time to raise it in!
That being said, before I can go to training I need to have $1922.60 for my one time amount. What is more important, however is that I need to get $523.20 more monthly pledges to go to training. So, if you know of anyone who you think may support me, or if you would like to come on board yourself, please let me know. I would love to partner with you in teaching the Gospel!

No comments: